- uhrossiParticipant04/02/2016 at 20:46Post count: 9
Any one have problem to make KODI work on retropie 3,6 ?
I installed retropie as normaly, and go to experimental programan to instal KODI.
After it get starts, i went to the PORTS menu and kodi was there.
OK Its normal.
But wen i click on KODI it enter on the blue screen of KODI but without the MENU and get stucked there.
I have instaled retropie 3,6 gain for 3 times, instal kodi on experimental program again and the problem is still the same.
anyone can help?uhrossiParticipant04/02/2016 at 20:48Post count: 9herbfargusMember04/02/2016 at 20:51Post count: 1858uhrossiParticipant04/03/2016 at 06:07Post count: 9
HI HerbFargus. Thank you for your attention.
I Try as you recommended. But didint work :(
I Have a Raspberry pi 2 with a 16G SD card
I Did as Follow :
-I have exctracted the sd image to a new SD
– Overclocked to high on the rasp menu
– Disabel Overscan
– Dedicated 256 to GPU on advanced settings(https://github.com/retropie/retropie-setup/wiki/Memory-Split)
– Donwload Kodi from experimental Packages
–>Run Kodi, same Problem. No menu, no sound and the time on the right corner is stucked.
– With the FileZila i went to /home/pi/.kodi/userdata and deleted guisettings.XML ( http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=212147)
– Restar the Raspberry
–> Run Kodi, same Problem. No menu, no sound and the time on the right corner is stucked.
Any Ideia ?uhrossiParticipant04/03/2016 at 06:15Post count: 9
we didi ti!
For some reason, after all this i take out the raspberry from the power, and turn on after a few minutes.
Try to run Kodi, and this time, after deleting the guisettings.XML works.
On the main menu before run emulation station appears that the system is configuring something.
And now it works.
Thank you for the exclent explication.
- The forum ‘New to RetroPie? Start Here!’ is closed to new topics and replies.