Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project keyboard shortcut for "speed up" or "slow down", save state?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    prusr
    Participant

Hello,
    I accidentally press some keys on the keyboard. It sped up the game. I actually like it. But I have no idea what I pressed to speed it up. Pressing random keys also slowed it back down – again, not sure which keys. Can anyone help? I’m on the default SD card image, haven’t done anything to the key binding or key configurations.

Also, how do I save states? On windows, it’s available, but I have no idea how to save state using EmulationStation while running Play Station 1 emulator.

prusr
    Participant

bump? I’ve scoured the internets. Still couldn’t fine it. The emulation menu exists in PSX and SNES, but that’s only on the windows version of the emulators where you have access to menus. Not sure how to do it in this case.

supersirlink
    Participant

You actually want to look for the input settings for RetroArch, not EmulationStation… You can find all of the default inputs in the skeleton config here:
    https://github.com/libretro/RetroArch/blob/master/retroarch.cfg

prusr
    Participant

Dude, thanks so much! I’m excited to try that out. Apparently, it’s just the space bar.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.