Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Hi, I am really new to the whole raspberry pi and retro pie thing. I just got it all set up and I configured my keyboard. The keyboard works with the buttons configured while looking through the RetroPie but when I actually go into the ROMs I have to press every button on the keyboard one at a time to try and figure out the keys and most of them aren’t even mapped. Can someone help me with this?

goto
    Participant

So, you keyboard works without problem in the menú (Example, you configure the key Q as Start, etc…, and in the menu Works but in, for example, the SNES emulator the Q did not work as Start button?)
    Did you tryed to re-configure again your keyboard from Main Menu\Configure Imput? (To Access to the Main Menu you need to hit your Start key configured on the first boot of the Retropie system)
    Here you can see where the emulators store the config files https://github.com/RetroPie/RetroPie-Setup/wiki

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, my keyboard works no problem for the menu and selecting what emulation I want to run but when the emulator starts running they keys don’t match up or aren’t even mapped.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.