Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Joystick config screen not showing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    clickymouse
    Participant

Hi! I’m building an arcade cabinet using a RPi and the awesome RetroPie project.
    I’m still testing the soft, but today I found that the white screen with the joystick configuration utility (the one that’s after all the emulator/roms pages) on emulationstation disappeared.

Taking a look under ~/RetroPie/roms/esconfig, I noticed that Start.sh (that utility) is gone. Can I download it anywhere? Would someone upload it for me?

Thanks!!

clickymouse
    Participant

P.S.: Reinstalling RetroPie didn’t made the file reappear…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Have you deleted any of the ROMs folders? I did that to get rid of any emulators that I did not want showing up, and I accidentally deleted the ES Config page in RetroPie. Reinstalling the SD image should restore ES Config. I’m not sure why it did not.

clickymouse
    Participant

No, I haven’t deleted any rom folder (though the folder is there, the file itself, start.sh, it isn’t there).
    I’m using the github sources for my installation, but maybe if I download the SD Card image, I can recover that file from that image.

I’ll try that when I get home.
    Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.