Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey there Petrockblock community!

After scouring previous forum posts, I though the best way to seek an answer may be to make one of my own! I’ve recently gotten a Raspberry Pi 2 It’s my first one.

Thus far I’ve managed to get retro-pie working fine, with some exceptions.

Firstly I’d really like to play PS1 games. I’ve used the PSX emulator on my PC in the past, I’ve copied the ROMS across to my pie and even moved over the BIOS file, yet no option appears of Playsation 1 in emulation station, no doubt I’m being incredibly dense and there’s something simple I’ve missed, but:

How do I make PS1 games appear in emulation station?

The second issue I’ve encountered is with the controller I’m using, I’ve got a Dual shock 4 connected via USB and all the buttons and d-pad have been mapped fine, however no matter how many times I try I seem unable to use the analog sticks in N64 games an the share ware games.

There is some movement in the analog sticks, bu their certainly not mapped correctly. I followed the instructions as listed in the guide here https://supernintendopi.wordpress.com but to no avail!

How to I correctly map the analog sticks?

Any answers would be awesome! I really appreciate it guys.
    cheers
    xbenblasterx

Roo
    Participant

Once you place the unziped PlayStation bin/cue files in /home/pi/RetroPie/roms/psx and start EmulationStation back up, the PlayStation menu will appear automatically.

Floob’s video should help you configure your PS controller

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.