Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Issue with Tontec 9" TFT LCD Display

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

I’m in the middle of building my first RetroPie project. Here is my issue, I purchased a Tontec 9″ TFT LCD display from Amazon, when I power it on the LED on the controller board flashes red/green, in a YoutTube video I watched the LED is a solid green light. I am running a 12V 2A 24W eBay Power Supply AC to DC Adapter for 3528 Flexible LED Strip Light. What might cause this problem? Is it a defective power supply? Did I purchase the incorrect power supply?

Should I ditch the eBay power supply and purchase this one?

http://www.amazon.com/Tontec®-Supply-Adapter-Raspberry-Resolution/product-reviews/B00LFBPL7K/ref=cm_cr_dp_see_all_btm?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Augie

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nevermind, I found the problem, not sure if it was a defective power supply or one that wasn’t strong enough. Luckily I had a 12V 5A 60W power supply powering up my LED strips, I tested it and it powered my display just fine. Now I can continue. :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.