Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie Issue with controler and retropie 3

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    vincentouioui
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I encoutered some problem with retropie v3 and my controler : http://www.smallcab.net/kit-joysticks-zippy-boutons-interface-usb-p-387.html

The buttons are OK, but my joystick is very sensitive. I push down once, it looks like 5 ! (try on the main menu)

I read a topic which mentionned a kernel flash, but is it compatible with my version ?
    So i have to buy another adaptateur, or i have to use GPIO ?

Thanks a lot,

trobba
    Participant

I am also having problems on my raspberry pi 2 with retro pie v3.0

I have a usb snes controller which works perfectly in the main menu. I have programmed the controller for use in retroarch but when I play a game the d pad doesn’t work but every other button does.

Please help

vincentouioui
    Participant

I installed the custom kernel found here, but it’s not working, can’t boot on retropie, back to original OS, & still not working

need help :(

Thx

chiefer
    Participant

Hi guys first time poster :)

Thought I wouldn’t bother with a new thread as this seems apt.

I tried posting on the EmulationStation forums without reply, and have done as much search as I can.

Am running Retro Pie 3 on a RPB with a NES USB controller

I’ve mapped the retroarch buttons everywhere I can within the interface and the ‘B’ registers, but in game for some reason the B button doesn’t work.

Any ideas?

chiefer
    Participant

Tried on 2.6 image as well and same problem.

Def a software issue.

Floob

Does it work in jstest?

chiefer
    Participant

Thanks for the reply and video link.

Yep done in 2.6 yesterday and fresh install back with 3 and same thing, all looks and registers OK, exactly as per your video.

Floob

When you say the B button doesnt work, does one of the other buttons act as B – obviously only 2 will work with the NES.

chiefer
    Participant

Nope, I tested mapping B to another input and no luck, all this despite being registered correctly using jstest which is odd.

Floob

Have you tried this in a couple of different games?
    Do you have another controller to try it out with?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.