Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie Issue Custom PSX emulator XBox Controller

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    silvervolkano
    Participant

Ok, my problem is that i want to create a custom layout for the joypad on the psx default emulator.

I want to put the original layout of the psx controler on my Wireless Xbox 360 Controller (with a second player)

I’m using the latest retropie version, the xboxdrv default driver, RPi2.

Current config:

Xbox Controller// PSX result// number of boton on the config
    B // X // 1
    A // O // 0
    X // Triangle // 2
    Y // [] // 3

Desired config:

Xbox Controller // PSX result //number of boton on the config
    B // O // 0
    A // X // 1
    X // [] // 3
    Y // Triangle // 2

I noticed that on the “all” folder there is a retroarch-joypads folder i tried coping it to the psx folder and then manually editing the indexes then going to the retroarch.cfg file on the psx and then editing to get this

# Settings made here will only override settings in the global retroarch.cfg if placed above the #include line

input_remapping_directory = /opt/retropie/configs/psx/
    joypad_autoconfig_dir = /opt/retropie/configs/psx/retroarch-joypads/

#include “/opt/retropie/configs/all/retroarch.cfg”
    rewind_enable = false

But it didn’t work al all.

Then i tried pasting the content of the files on the …\psx\retroarch.cfg but also it didn’t worked and also the controller shortcuts stopped working.

Any ideas?

In advance, thanks, and sorry if i coulnt make myself understood, English is my second language.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.