Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    donsuper
    Participant

Hi,

Anyone know how to enter the ir-fba-next service menu so I can setup a 3 player game like AVP to 2 or 3 player mode?

I try to hold the start button for a few second like wiki said, but it doesn’t work.

dankcushions
    Participant

Have you updated your retropie setup script? the ‘hold start’ thing was only added to the default 10 days ago: https://github.com/RetroPie/RetroPie-Setup/pull/1331

i also think that once updated you’ll have to reinstall lr-fba-next via the setup script. let us know how you get on :)

donsuper
    Participant

Forgot when I update to 3.6,
    But will try to update ir-fba tonight and see how it works.

donsuper
    Participant

Updated to the latest build of ir-fba-next and the service menu hotkey is working now, just push start button for a few second and will enter the service menu.
    But if you are using 8tindo nes controller like me, you will need a keyboard to do it, cause if you push the start button for a few second, it’s long enough to turn your controller off……..hope they can make the timing for hot key a little bit shorter to fix this…

donsuper
    Participant

All is working fine after some test, just don’t hold the start button too long and you will be fine.

dankcushions
    Participant

oh interesting! if you go into the retroarch UI you can configure which button combo triggers the system menu.

hold select + X to bring up retrarch menu
    quick menu > core options > look for the right option there

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.