Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have the bio .bin files in the correct place.
    I am using retropie v3.
    I have tried multiple roms.
    tmp/runcommand.log is blank.

When i select a rom in emulation station, the screen goes black, then flashes green, then i see some text in the upper right corner talking about resolutions and dispmanx. (pictured in imgur link below) Then it goes back to the rom selection screen. I have tried disabling/enabling dispmanx for jzintv to no luck. anyone have any ideas? starting to get frustrated.

petrockblog
    Keymaster

try launching it from terminal to see what is going wrong

/opt/retropie/emulators/jzintv/bin/jzintv -p /home/pi/RetroPie/BIOS -q /path/to/rom

spolt1o5
    Participant

Thanks for the response, it almost does the same thing, launches that green screen for about 0.5 seconds then back to terminal.

petrockblog
    Keymaster

wrong system bios files or bad/non working rom or something perhaps.

I have just tested it with “burgertime” and it works fine.

petrockblog
    Keymaster

I assume you have sourced different bios files to make sure ? What is the extension of your rom files ? Providing the md5sum of your bios files may help.

spolt1o5
    Participant

ill try different bios files, i pulled them from my pc intell emulator which worked so i assumed they would be fine, my rom extensions are .int

hobbswon
    Participant

I’m having a similar issue. Except I don’t even see a green screen…just a black one with a large arrow cursor in the upper left corner then it exits back to the launcher.

quicksilver
    Participant

This was happening to me, found that the bios files were no good. Try to find different bios files and try it again.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.