Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project input_exit_emulator_btn not working (Xbox 360 wired controller)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ubersoldat
    Participant

I’m using an Xbox 360 Wired Controller and i’ve set input_exit_emulator_btn = 10 (Which is the Xbox button in the middle of the controller). For some reason it only works in the SNES emulator.

Not 100% sure why, i’m sorry if this has been asked before – I tried searching the forums as best I can for some clues.

bockypt
    Participant

I have the same issue, but I have not tried the button in SNES emulator, only Sega Genesis. I have tested Master System and N64 and it is not working.

Is there any file that may be overriding the main one? All my other retroarch.cfg files are empty, I have added that line in /home/pi/RetroPie/configs/all

Edit: After searching for a while, I found this thread. I changed the Master System emulator to PicoDrive and it works, so it seems that some emulators are ignoring the RetroPie/configs/all/retroarch.cfg file.

To change the MS emulator to PicoDrive, change the .emulationstation/es_systems.cfg Master System COMMAND line to the following:

COMMAND=/home/pi/RetroPie/supplementary/runcommand/runcommand.sh 1 "/home/pi/RetroPie/emulators/RetroArch/installdir/bin/retroarch -L /home/pi/RetroPie/emulatorcores/picodrive/picodrive_libretro.so --config /home/pi/RetroPie/configs/all/retroarch.cfg --appendconfig /home/pi/RetroPie/configs/mastersystem/retroarch.cfg %ROM%"

ubersoldat
    Participant

How do I edit this through SSH? I don’t have a keyboard and mouse for it.

Is it easy enough to change it back aswell? I don’t want to find out it no longer runs the ROMs and i’ll need to change it back.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.