Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie Input problems, keys seems to keep pressed (RPi3, Retropie 3.6)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    fakeuser
    Participant

Hi All,

Yesterday I recevied my new RPi3, I installed Retropie and compile lr-mame2010 since has the higher supported romset. Everything seems top be working, I am able to load multiple “heavy” roms but the controller seems to keep the buttons pressed after pressing them once.

I tried with a (fake) Xbox 360 controller and also with a standard keyboard.

Does anyone had this problem? When I press TAB button to get the menu, after pushing DOWN or UP the highlighter option keeps cycling.

Any help will be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Alberto

katsudoro
    Participant

I was experiencing the same issue, it only happens with mame2010.

fakeuser
    Participant

What controllers yu’ve tried @katsudoro?

katsudoro
    Participant

I have an IPAC 2, so my controls are seen as keyboard inputs. I honestly didn’t look too much into the problem, as soon as I noticed there was something wrong, I switched back to lr-mame2003. I’ll do a few more tests when I have some more free time.

caver01
    Participant

I can confirm the same behavior on an iPAC4 as well as an external keyboard over USB: Pi3, keyboard controls, lr-mame2010.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.