Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lg416
    Participant

I have retroPie setup exactly how I want it and everything works perfect. I made a backup image of my SD Card using win32 disk imager and I wrote the image on another SD Card to test and it worked but when I load a Mame game it just crashes on loading. Tried another backup image and that one worked and some of the mame games worked, but some games had bad roms on the rom check for the game on startup.

any suggestions? would be nice to have a backup image of my perfectly working setup

Anonymous
    Inactive

Maybe it is something specific to mame. I have used backups for consoles and haven’t had any problems. One thing I did notice through, was that the overclock settings that run smoothly on one raspberry pi made a second one freeze and crash. I had to lower the overclock settings for the second one to get it to work. If your trying both the original and the backup on the same pi, then I don’t have any help for you. Sorry.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.