Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Peoples Projects [IDEA]BMO from adventure time using Retropie

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    milan285
    Participant

Its just an idea for now to make a BMO using retropiehere is a portable n64 that is the approx size of the BMO
    For those who don’t know who dont know who BMO is he is a portable robot-console from cartoon series “Adventure Time”here take this picture
    so the hardware is easy to make,the problem is the OS
    i have chosen RetroPie because it alredy can play games,
    Now we need to fork RetroPie to play fulscreen videos of beemos face that i will make but they will be like this(he will speek if you move infront of his camera he will say this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awj2_Qr1YUo
    also if you type stuff in the console (a question tab) that is activated by pressing a button on his belly(also there is a keyboard option(usb))
    he will activate retropie’s interface and games will be playable

console.word == raw_input:

if console.word == "Play me a song bmo" or "play a song" or "bmo play me a song":
      omxplayer myvideo.mp4

of corse you will need to do it better than me beacuse that is just and example of poorly written phyton + Gnome

also for omxplayer (we need to make a better player that can only be closed if a button is pressed and it oppens RetroPie) there is a Gnome code needed

sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get -y install omxplayer

of course when

so i need help with the os (if you dont want to make it just give me some advice)
    also the project may continue if i have engout support

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Peoples Projects’ is closed to new topics and replies.