Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie ibuffalo controller issues

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    zxl3
    Participant

I recently purchased a second one of these controllers for some 2-player action. The first one I got works great in the menus and in game.

I plugged the second one in and configured it in the retropie menu. The problem is that its navigating the menus by itself. If I leave it alone, it will randomly move in all directions throughout the menus.

I figured it was something wrong with the controller so I tested it on a few games and even on my PC and It seems to be working fine. It’s just in emulationstation that this occurs.

It’s starting to get really annoying. Anybody have an idea of what’s going on here?

laserpikka
    Participant

I also have ibuffalo controllers and i am having the same or at least a very similar problem. Everytime i exit an emulator and return to emulationstation it start navigating one left and then up or down (dont remember). This continue until i press a button. The controllers works fine everywhere else.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.