Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Video Output on RetroPie How to Change N64 Resolution

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    storyhobbit
    Participant

Hey guys!

I only have a small amount of technical expertise, but I’ve looked all over and can’t find an answer to this question (it may just be something simple that I just don’t know). I installed Emulation Station on my Raspberry Pi 2 (Model B), and it all works great, but I’m trying to change the resolution for the N64 emulator because it’s far too sharp and all of the games have a lot of lag as a result. I don’t need it to be more than 640×480, but for some reason the emulator renders it in HD. I’ve tested Playstation games too (since they require similar processing power), and they work fine at the appropriate resolution. Anyone know how to fix this?

herbfargus
    storyhobbit
    Participant

Hmmm, I definitely don’t get that prompt when I load a ROM. I checked multiple times and made sure that both my controller and keyboard were functioning correctly. Nothing worked.

herbfargus

What version of retropie are you on and how did you install it? Are you using the image provided?

https://github.com/retropie/retropie-setup/wiki/First-Installation

storyhobbit
    Participant

I figured out the problem. I had disabled the option accidentally, but it’s back and I can modify it now. Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Video Output on RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.