Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie Hotkeys From More Than One Source

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    joargthebard
    Participant

I am putting a raspberry pi 2 running retropie 3.4 into a nes case. I have the two controller ports hooked up as usb controllers, and have the power button and LED hooked up through a mausberry circuit. i really want the reset button to have the same functionality as the button on the retropie gpio adapter (rewind, exit and shutdown) but i can only get it to shut down because my controller hotkeys disable any keyboard hotkeys.

i want to be able to have the autoconfig’ed controller in player 1 have hotkeys and still have keyboard hotkeys to exit and rewind from the gpio button. is there any way to do this?

as a bonus, if there is any way to give player 2 hotkeys as well, that would be amazing

joargthebard
    Participant

If there is any way to have it just exit the emulator, that would be great too, i just don’t like the hard reset the mausberry circuit gives

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.