Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Hot to change resolution? Possible? plus controller questions

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, in the next day i’ll buy a rasberry to try the retropie and i want to know if is possible to use it at the 640×480 resolution and how to change it. it is optimized for this resolution too?

neogeo and psx games are running perfectly or not? retropie works with zipped roms?

i can configure more controllers to work with the same emulator and it will recognized automatically that controller? example a psx controller usb at player 1 and another arcade controller usb for player 1 too? i change often controllers…can be done?

works with xbox360 wireless receiver? or ps3 or ps4 controller?

it is possible to install other os on the same sd card like linux and xbmc and choose what to load at startup or i must use different sd cards?

thanks a lot

Floob

I’ve put some info here about setting it to VGA in EmulationStation

Anonymous
    Inactive

can you write it here instead? thanks

Floob
    Anonymous
    Inactive

thanks but my question wasn’t for composite tv out but for hdmi, i use hdmi to vga and i only want to know hot to change the resolution from the rasberry to 640x480p

Floob

Yep – I’ve never used composite video out, the instructions show how to update to 640×480 (VGA). This is done in the es_systems.cfg file – which will load the games in that res.

Anonymous
    Inactive

ok thanks :) the os and games show correctly at that resolution or only have been thinked for HD resolutions?

Anonymous
    Inactive

?????

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.