Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    thunderpunch86
    Participant

Hey guys,

Hoping someone here can help me as I’m about ready to bang my head against a wall here. I have 4 ROMS that seem to be working fine for most people or at least on a list of functioning games I came across on Reddit but I cannot seem to get them to run. I know N64 emulation isnt great to begin with though. I’ve tried a different version of each ROM incase that was the issue. The 4 games are banjo kazooie, paper mario, majoras mask & Zelda OoT. With both Zelda games it gets as far as the following when booting :

Zelda OoT boot screen freeze

With paper mario it gets to the title screen & crashes when I press start & with banjo it gets to the file select screen then crashes. I’m using a Pi2 with retro pie 3.0 which is over clocked to Pi2 & allocating 512 memory split. I’m using the Mupen64 plus with the Rice plugin as from what I’ve read this gives the most stable results. I’m sorry if this is a stupid question I’m new to the raspberry pi & Linux also.

Thanks in advance

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘New to RetroPie? Start Here!’ is closed to new topics and replies.