Homepage Forums RetroPie Project GPIO Adapter, ControlBlock etc. Help with Joystick on Xin Mo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rhino224
    Participant

I have just set up my first MAME arcade system using emulation station on retropie with the Xin Mo 2 player usb emulator control board. I have gotten all of the buttons to work for each player but the joysticks both control for player 1. Despite all of my research I cannot figure out how to change this and make the game recognize them as a player1 and player2 joystick. I have very little/none coding experience so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

ozirus33
    Participant

I know this is selfish and doesn’t help, but can you explain how you get the controls to map inside the emulator?

jtest registers all of my buttons/stick. The initial config for RetroPie works. I can move and select in the menu. But when I launch Pokemon Blue in the gb emulator I’ve got no controls.

Any suggestions?

rhino224
    Participant

Hello! Just so you know I am still very new to this but I did get my joysticks working using a new kernel here: https://www.petrockblock.com/forums/topic/autofire-on-the-axis/. If that is not what you are talking about then I do know that there is a BIOS that you need to include with the gameboy advance. Just google to get the BIOS and then put it in /opt/retropie/emulators/gpsp I am pretty sure! Let me know how this goes and if any of it actually helped!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘GPIO Adapter, ControlBlock etc.’ is closed to new topics and replies.