Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Help with Arcade setup / SNES controller!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    rhino224
    Participant

Hello! I am still very new to the site! So far I have my arcade joysticks and buttons set up mostly to my liking, I did this by setting up the retroarch.cfg in the “All” folder. So when I am trying to set up my SNES usb controller it uses the same buttons but the up and down axis are revered between the joystick and SNES. Im still pretty new to the codding portion of setting up the emulator. Is there a way to have it so when the SNES usb controller is plugged in it uses a certain config and when the arcade buttons/joystick is plugged in then it will use a separate config file? Or at least something along those lines! Or maybe an example of code for retroarch.cfg in /opt/retropie/configs/all show how to differentiate between different usb gamepad inputs, if that makes any sense at all!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.