Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’ve setup my Pi and can run games and all, but I plugged in my buttons / joystick that are all connected to a board via GPIO pins, and that board connects to the Pi via USB. The problem I have is that when I try to map my buttons in RetroArch, it registers my directional buttons really quickly. If it asks me to do Up, Down, Left, Right (in that order) and I press ‘Up’, it rapidly presses up a bunch more times and ends up mapping all remaining keys to ‘Up’. If I’m quick I can map it properly, but in game I still have the same problem so I don’t move around in games so much as I do mash directions, which makes most games unplayable. Anyone know why this is happening?

I also don’t seem to be able to install the Gamecon driver? It just fails everytime I try to install it from setup.

dpicc68
    Participant

I had a similar problem with THT / XINMO usb encoder..
    The following fixed it..

What is the usb encoder???
    You can also edit the cfg file…
    Check out Floobs videos

Dpicc….

depress
    Participant

Yeah it’s a Xin-Mo encoder, I’ll read through that post now, thank you so much

I downloaded the file but I have no idea how to transfer this over to my pi :( can anyone help instruct me?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘GPIO Adapter, ControlBlock etc.’ is closed to new topics and replies.