Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Help Installing a Bluetooth Controller (Non PS3)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    shwisha
    Participant

Note: I setup my retropie using the petrockblock image and it loads into emulation station perfectly. Followed the initial setup guide and got it to loading ROMs.

I have two retron 5 bluetooth controllers that I’d like to get working with my retropie.

I got a Plugable USB Bluetooth Adapter which came highly recommended from a few different retropie users.

The bluetooth device seems to work as it detects the controller via “hcitool scan” I just can’t seem to figure out how to get it paired.

Attempted…

hcitool

With “hcitool scan” my retropie was able to see one of the controllers but I can’t seem to figure out how to pair it via hcitool.

bluetoothctl

I then tried bluetoothctl but I can’t seem to get this to work at all. sudo bluetoothctl does nothing.

Configuring from Startx

I tried following this guide but like many of the ones there the bluetooth divce interface doesn’t work.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.