Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    sdbrook
    Participant

Thank you all for the awesome work! I really enjoy Retropie and all its capabilities. I recent learned of the project and built my first unit and am thoroughly amazed!

Thanks to your efforts I’m able to play all of the many retro computer, console and arcade games I still own from my youth, all on a palm sized computer! Also, thanks to the info easily found throughout this forum and the awesome video tutorials the setup and configuration was simple and fun.

It’s also been a great way to gain exposure to the Raspberry Pi boards and the foundation. I just purchased parts to build several more units to experiment with and some to give to close friends and family as gifts.

About when can we expect a new image to be available with some of the recent changes since the release of image 2.6?

Also, what can users do to help support the project or aid in the ongoing development process?

Thank you again!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.