Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Video Output on RetroPie Graphically Anomalies On Vertical Scrolling and Uneven scanlines

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Im not sure whats going on with the video scaling in retropie, im getting uneven scanline artifacts when using a shader like crt-easymode (which doesn’t require integra scaling to be enabled) and also on games where the screen would scroll vertically like on the intro of Space Meagforce or Super Castlevania the graphics seem to break up, i have set the video mode for the snes9x-next emulator to 1920x1080p 60hz progressive. If using retroarch on windows for example and leaving all video options to their default settings bar enabling fullscreen and setting ratio to 4:3 and loading the shader crt-easymode then i get no uneven scanline artifacts at all, so why is this happening with retropie and the snes9x-next lb core?

EDIT: If i enable intrgra scaling then i dont get this graphical glitches when the screen is scrolling vertically, any ideas why i get this when integra scaling isnt enabled?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Video Output on RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.