Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie GPIO Adapter with SNESDev not working

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    moolder
    Participant

I cannot get my SNES controllers to work with Retropie. I would be glad if anyone could help!

I installed SNESdev using the retropie setup. lsmod shows that uinput is loaded, but /dev/input does not contain js0 or js1, although two SNES controllers are connected to the GPIO adapter. I could not find the button test program, so I could not test that yet.

here is my config-details.zip: http://dirtyhack.de/retropie/config-details.zip

On the software side:

I used the SD card image for retropie 3.2.1 and after initial configuration, installed SNESdev using the retropie setup menu. I explicitly selected the Version 2 adapter that I use.

On the hardware side:

I bought the RetroPie GPIO Adapter and soldered it together, soldering the crimp connector cables to two extension SNES cables. I checked all the connections with a multimeter and made sure the pinouts are right as seen on the “Getting started with GPIO adapter” page. Using the multimeter I also determined I have +3.3V btw PWR and GND on the extension cables.

I use a raspberry Pi B.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.