Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I cannot get gba to work. The bios in in the correct folder and when I start a game it goes black and then this pops up

Performance
    /opt/retropie/supplementary/runcommand/run command.sh: /opt/emulators/gpsp/raspberrypi/gpsp: no such file or directory

And then it goes back to emulation station.

It has worked before but I had to start all over and now it doesn’t. Any help is very much appreciated.

Twitch

Can someone please help. I have everything working completely except for GBA. Does anybody have any ideas what to do without starting all over?

Thank you

morias
    Participant

That doesn’t look like a bios problem. If the bios isn’t there it comes up with a message saying it needs the bios.

You may wish to check gpsp is installed correctly.

Twitch

How to I go about checking that it’s installed correctly?

morias
    Participant

I suggest you check the directory and see if the files exist. If they do, try running the command from the command line.

Twitch

All the files look like there fine.

What would I put to run it in command line?

Twitch

OK now I’m getting permission denied after I try to run a game.

What do I do now.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Twitch

Any ideas.

morias
    Participant

Try the chown command. Zsprawl’s guide on these forums for Retropie 2.2 has it.

Twitch

I tried the sudo chown command many times with no effect. anyone else have any ideas

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.