Viewing 3 posts - 36 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Is there a way to connect two Bluetooth dongles and run two controllers? I tried plugging in two dongles but they seem to half work,only one controller pairs but the dongle act like I’m pairing to both of them as they both flash, maybe I need to setup the dongle so they know there separate?

gizmo98
    Participant

sixpair stores the mac address of your current hci0 device (first bt dongle). The controller will only try to connect to this bluetooth dongle. If you have genuine controllers only one bt dongle is necessary for multiple controllers. I don’t know if gasia controllers act differently.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think they must as I have tried to pair both of them and only one will work at a time, I can still plug one in and that works fine,thought I would be able to hook up another Bluetooth dongle and hookup to that. There’s a few mobs on ebay selling them with longer usb dongles plug them both in and run replica controls, not sure if it’s Bluetooth or infared maybe?

Viewing 3 posts - 36 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.