Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

hi, with all the greatness of the retropie project i have been wondering if it would be at all possible to run and play Game & Watch games/roms, i believe they run in DOS, which we have with rpix86, are we able to get them to list in emulationstation with a gamelist.xml, as you probably can guess i’ve not really wanted to test this out as of yet, as i was hoping for some feedback from you guy’s with the knowledge,
    thanks

theturnipking
    Participant

Best solution for this is probably playing Nintendo’s own Game and Watch Gallery titles under Gameboy emulation.

InsecureSpike
    Participant

that’s what have me the idea, to tell you the truth, it was just a thought, thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theturnipking
    Participant

FWIW, I think what you’re suggesting could probably work, and there are LCD and electronic games with emulators that aren’t covered by Game and Watch gallery that could probably be played this way quite happily.

But when it comes to Game and Watch, Nintendo unsurprisingly do the best job, often incentivising gameplay and including optional visual upgrades.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.