Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Fresh install getting horiz lines

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    raymate
    Participant

Just done a fresh install on my Pi Model B 512 and when using ATARI 2600 i get horizontal lines in the graphics.

I also see them on the supplied games like doom and duke

But it works fine with NES and SNES games so it can’t be a dying Pi… could it.

I have applied all the updates.

Any ideas

raymate
    Participant

Opps I mean vertical lines

raymate
    Participant

Has anyone seen this, so far only in VCS emulation..

How do I fix it.

Roo
    Participant

how did you install RetroPie? I would recommend you try the SD card image v2.4.2 beta and see if it still happens

raymate
    Participant

Using the standard 2.3, going to try the 2.4.2 beta tonight see what happens.

All I have done downloaded the image, Format card, restore image to card, SSH in added some 2600 ROMS that are working in other emulators, config joypad.

Nintendo ROMS work fine, I also see the lines on the supplied PC games, Doom etc.

I’m running the older Model B with 512

Roo
    Participant

I don’t have an immediate answer for you, all I can do is help troubleshoot it down to where the problem is :)

How are you getting video from the Pi? HDMI or composite? It looks too sharp to be composite, so I assume HDMI. Do you have any adapters or is it going straight to an HDMI display? Can you try a different display?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.