Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Fix it Felix – What rom in what folder

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bthompz
    Participant

Hey everyone,

I would like to get the Fix it felix sega rom working. I’m wondering if someone can give me the name of the rom file going around as well as what directory to put this rom in under roms directory.

I do have one version working but it doesn’t have the intro or anything just straight to gameplay and it feels unfinished.

Thanks,
    Brad

herbfargus

Ooo that’s my favourite game! It goes in the megadrive folder (as the port was for the Sega genesis/megadrive) If it came in a zipped file make sure it is unzipped before you add it to your ROM folder. There are two sources for that game- one from some Japanese dude which is very simple and archaic (no music) which I’m guessing is the current version you have. there is also another from some american dude complete with music and intro which I much prefer. Due to the issue of copyrights revolving around ROMs I can’t provide the source to preserve the integrity of the retropie project but it may or may not have something to do with a company named airwalk studios and it may or may not have a .bin filetype ending….

bthompz
    Participant

I may or may not have got this working :) Loving this rom as I’m going to be building a Fix it Felix style bartop machine.

Thanks again

herbfargus

Swanky. I’m glad my obsession of psuedo-retro arcade games was useful to at least one person. (When I first looked for that game I had no idea it wasn’t actually a real video game from the 80’s, rather it was a clever marketing ploy/ plot development tool for Disney. Disney done fooled me good…)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.