Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    motorhead
    Participant

Hi! I tried some games (Cadillacs and dinosaurs, alien vs predator and some fighting games) and all of them aren’t full speed and with creepy sound. I have the pi overclocked (950mhz with 6 overvolt) and 128 Mb for GPU… Has someone this kind of games working full speed?? I had same problem with psx games and some mame games…

kitchuk
    Participant

I have my pi at 900Mhz arm, 500mhz sdram and 2 over volt and all the CPS 1 and 2 games fun full speed 60fps with excellent sound. Oh I have memory split to 256mb on my 512mb pi. It’s odd that your getting this performance. What resolution you have your TV set to? Try lowering to 720p/60hz (what I have) or if that doesn’t work try reinstalling fba from source. It could be that your sd card is corrupt?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Anonymous
    Inactive

Same issue here. I was thinking that the problem was FBA that cannot run full speed on the PI.

My PI is overclocked full speed, psx is full speed but… not FBA that is still a bit slow with creepy scratchy sound in all games, even the simple CPS1 games like “1941”. New compilation didn’t change anything. Is there some hidden config file for this emulator ?

motorhead
    Participant

Hi! I’m still stuck with FBA… Someone can help?

motorhead
    Participant

Hi! I changed in /home/pi/.emulationstation/es_systems.cfg the command for executing FBA games, Im using second option, and the games run propertly now.

This is working fine:

COMMAND=/home/pi/RetroPie/supplementary/runcommand/runcommand.sh 1 “/home/pi/RetroPie/emulators/pifba/fba2x %ROM%”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.