I am running Street Fighter Zero 3 on my Pi2 using the libreto fba-next emulator.
I entered the game service menu to change some settings such as “Free to Play”, “TURBO 2”, and etc.. I think those settings are saved to the virtual EEPROM. But when I restart the game, all settings all back to the default.
Does anybody know how to make those settings permanent?
so i tried this on libretro-fba-next and it worked for me. here’s what i did:
– load street fighter III third strike
– go into retroarch menu (select + x on my snes controller)
– quick menu > core options
– changed the service mode access to ‘hold start’
– exited the menu
– held start to enter service menu
– went to system options and put free play mode on
– chose ‘save and exit’ in the service
– game started and freeplay was on
– exited game (start + select) and reloaded.. freeplay is still on
it saves the eeprom state in the /roms/fba/ directory – GAMENAME.fs
i didn’t try with a CPS2 game – shouldn’t make a difference (i think??)
i’ll add this all to the wiki in a bit
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Necessary and Functional
These cookies are placed to make it possible to analyze this website (with Google Analytics) and optimize for the purpose of a.o. the usability.
Cookie names: _ga, _gat, _gid
These cookies are placed to show advertisements (of Google AdSense) and to get these close to your interest.
Cookie names: id, IDE, FLC, DSID, SNID, NID
These cookies are required to show the cookie notification bar, remember your cookie acceptance choice and apply this choice.
Cookie names: privacy_embeds, wpca_consent, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, wp_woocommerce_session_, wp-settings-1, wp-settings-time-1