Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project FBA Libretro – Street Fighter 3

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    gutossn
    Participant

I can’t run Street Fighter 3 Third Strike at full speed using Raspberry Pi 2 (Retropie 2.6). What I need to config, parameters, etc…

Thank You.

Floob

Have you verified your fba-libretro romset?
    https://github.com/RetroPie/RetroPie-Setup/wiki/Managing-ROMs

It must be FBA 0.2.97.30 as per the info in the link above.
    Then just put your roms in /home/pi/RetroPie/roms/fba-libretro (for RetroPie 2.6.0)

Or are you saying it runs, just slowly?
    If so, have you overclocked the Pi, and made sure it has a 2A power supply?

gutossn
    Participant

Thank You. The game loads fine. I’ll check the power supply, because i’m using the tv’s usb to power on the raspberry pi 2.

peanut
    Participant

So what folder do you put the roms to work? and any other changes? I use retropie v3

gutossn
    Participant

I’ve change the power supply and works fine the Street Fight 3 without lags at full speed! I put the roms in ‘fba-libretro’ folder in /home/pi/Retropie/Roms.

The colored rainbow square is gone! :)
    Thanks!

peanut
    Participant

[quote=102436]/home/pi/Retropie/Roms.[/quote]

Not sure if I misunderstand but did you make a folder within the fba rom folder?

/home/pi/Retropie/roms/fba-libretro/

herbfargus

The fba-libretro is a depreciated folder only used in older versions of retropie. For 3.0 you should put your FBA ROMs in the fba folder.

https://github.com/RetroPie/RetroPie-Setup/wiki/FinalBurn-Alpha

You can also put them in the neogeo folder as well.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.