Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

before i upgrade to 3 beta my retropie was working like a charm …I could never get the proper mapping so i did a fresh reinstall of 2.6. Im merely trying to get the start and select button to take me back to emulation station when im playing a game and get the ab and xy buttons to work. None of this seems to be happening. IM using a ps3 controller. WHen i just jstest I just get a buncha random scrolling of numbers on the screen none of which I can actually find out the numbers of the buttons. WHen i do the input check it does show I have an active input of js0…. I literally havent played a game in over a month this is starting to kill me inside.

smoothmalik
    Participant

Can somebody with a correctly working pifba post their fba2x.cfg file here…my jstest isnt working so I have no clue what the numbers of the buttons are on my ps3 controller. I just want to get this working.

herbfargus

https://github.com/RetroPie/RetroPie-Setup/wiki/FinalBurn-Alpha

Look under controls and there us an example file there. I don’t have a ps3 controller so I don’t know what the button codes are but you should be able to modify them to fit your controllers.

smoothmalik
    Participant

issue resolved

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.