Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project external exit, save and load buttons

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    lachie

first of all apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but I haven’t been able to find an answer anywhere. So I am building a arcade coffee table using a raspberry pi and retropie. i have two usb slots on the side of the table for usb snes controllers and a usb encoder pcb

(see here – http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/No-Delay-USB-Encoder-To-PC-For-Arcade-DIY-Parts-2Pin-Rocker-Happ-Style-Buttons-/201123993135?ssPageName=ADME:L:OU:AU:1120)

connected to the encoder i have 3 arcade buttons that i would like to use to save, load and exit in roms. i have done a jstest and found the button numbers and added the encoder as player 3 in the retroarch config along with a the exit save and load inputs.

The issue is that I can only seem to get two things working at once. I can either have the two snes controllers working as player 1 and player 2 and none of the save exit or load buttons working OR i can have just player 1 working and all 3 of the save load and exit buttons working but no player two.

it seems to change between these two even without me adjusting the code

any help would be appreciated

thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.