Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

how do you Change the location to save the art work an all that?

Thanks

subzeroevil
    Participant

So no one know where the config file is for the es scraper? so that i can change where it saves its .xml and the pictures. looked every where and seem to find it at all.

Thanks for the help.

Floob

The gamelist.xml files point to where it is reading the images from.
    If you type
    sudo find -name “gamelist.xml” it will show you where they all are.

subzeroevil
    Participant

Thanks have to take a look at that file

So i took a look at that file and it does show where it loaded pic from but i am looking for where that ES scraper tells to make that list in “/home/pi/.emulationstation” and hold all the files there so when i run it it will do all this to my usb HDD.

But now i have also have a diffrent issue now. I was able to change where it gets the roms from to my USB drive but when i fo back in to emulationstation it wroks great. but when i restart my pie i get this
    terminate called after throwing an instance of boost::filesystem3::filesystem_error’ what(): boost::filesystem::status: Permission denied: “/media/Kingston/Games/GBC” /usr/bin/emulationstation: line 11: 2396 Abprted
    $es_bin “$@”

Just found out if i ctrl+c just before emulationstation comes up then i go into startx and then log out it works fine if that helps.

if you can help me what that thanks.

subzeroevil
    Participant

ok so i found out how to fix the

terminate called after throwing an instance of boost::filesystem3::filesystem_error’ what(): boost::filesystem::status: Permission denied: “/media/Kingston/Games/GBC” /usr/bin/emulationstation: line 11: 2396 Abprted
    $es_bin “$@”

but still stuck on the ES-scraper still tryign to fine where the main config file is so that i can run it and all the pic and Gamelist.xml go on to my USB HD. if anyone know where that is that could help thanks. just need to change files are saved when running ES-scraper.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.