Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello:

As usual I’m a rookie at Raspberri pi’s proyects, and I’m having some problems with copying the bios files to the SD.

I’ve read that you can use a USB stick to put the rom files in the SD but can i do it with the BIOS files?

How do i do this?

Salu2

bobbyt
    Participant

Ideally if you can mount it, it should work. It’s just a matter of putting them into the correct folder:

/home/pe/Retro-Pie/BIOS/

That said, I find it a bit easier to FTP into the Raspberry Pi and upload it that way…

exonerated
    Participant

Using a program such as winscp would be much simpler. Drop the bios file where bobbyt mentioned and you are good to go.

Winscp will also allow you to transfer roms over.

silvervolkano
    Participant

Ok, i managed to use a FTP almost at perfection… but even if i put the bios files on the bios folder, I still cant make it work the MAME and Sega CD emulators, I also put them in the roms folder :( is there an specific way to name them? or I have to put them in other folder, also, I cant see the neo-geo folder :S

Thanks in advance.

proxycell
    Participant

you have to name the sega cd one as follows:

eu_mcd1_9210.bin
    jp_mcd1_9112.bin
    us_scd1_9210.bin

depends which region you want. put it into the bios folder: /home/pi/RetroPie/BIOS

for neogeo… you place the bios (neogeo.zip) and the roms into the same folder: /home/pi/RetroPie/roms/fba

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.