I have just installed RetroPie 2.3 and all is working swimmingly except the scraper.
I have tried using goodtools naming conventions as well as just the games name and neither of these work. I have attempted all settings within the scrape window on the full collection as well as the individual roms and nothing seems to work.
Does anyone have any suggestions about what could be wrong? I’m using a Raspberry Pi B+ with a fresh install of RetroPie 2.3 and only about 3 mega drive roms as a sample.
I have attempted searching this forum as well as the net without any luck so hoping someone at the very least has had the same issue. Many Thanks.
The issue these days is usually the fact that https://thegamesdb.net/ is down which is where the scraper is downloading its data. The developer has to manually log in a reboot his system when it happens so there is sometimes a delay. You can try again later today or tomorrow.
Necessary and Functional
These cookies are placed to make it possible to analyze this website (with Google Analytics) and optimize for the purpose of a.o. the usability.
Cookie names: _ga, _gat, _gid
These cookies are placed to show advertisements (of Google AdSense) and to get these close to your interest.
Cookie names: id, IDE, FLC, DSID, SNID, NID
These cookies are required to show the cookie notification bar, remember your cookie acceptance choice and apply this choice.
Cookie names: privacy_embeds, wpca_consent, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, wp_woocommerce_session_, wp-settings-1, wp-settings-time-1