Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Emulationstation multiple instances

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Howdy,

My Retropie project is almost finished, using this forum I found a lot of solutions to my problems but there is one problem and I cant find any solutions to this problem.

I’m using Bluetooth to control my raspberry pi 2 via android phone, everything works fine but the problem is emulation-station starts every time when I log in from my phone and if raspberry pi 2 is already running emulation station when I’m logging in, it will freeze.
    If game emulator is running when I’m logging in, (another instance of) emulation-station will start but raspberry pi 2 will NOT freeze but at the same time I can control emulation-station and I can hear and control game emulator in the background.

Now, what would fix this problem is limiting emulation-station to run only one instance, run only if not running already.

Any ideas would help.
    Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.