Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Video Output on RetroPie Displaying video on a TFT 5.6 VGA screen through a pcb board

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jimi007
    Participant

Hi

I recently purchased a DIY kit that included a 5.6 TFT VGA resolution screen and a PCB board which powers the raspberry pi and the creen with a 12v power supply.
    There is no HDMI connection only a composite connection from the tft to the raspberry pi 2

This is the link http://www.hwhardsoft.de/english/projects/raspberry-pi-mini-cab/

I have attached the parts and the power supply powers the raspberry pi and the screen turns on.

I don’t see the raspberry pi booting on the screen.
    It boots thrugh a normal hdmi monitor

My question is is there anything I would need to configure to display the retropie on the vga screen or would this more be a question to the supplier of the kit.

I have tried to edit the config.txt file on the sd card with various settings to no avail. I might just be missing a setting.

Any help appreciated

thanks

jimi007
    Participant

Hi

Just though i’d let you know i have resolved the issue.
    I didn’t plug the 3.5mm plug into the raspberry Pi far enough (slow clap please)

Once i plugged it in properly everything is working and displaying on the screen

thanks

Jimi

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Video Output on RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.