Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Ideas for Further Enhancements Desktop "Raspberry Pi 2"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    meta
    Participant

Hello:

I want to enter the desktop Raspberry Pi 2, each time I enter even pressing “Alt + F4” to the command line, 5 seconds returns to the main paltalla rearfoot, I can not do anything.

Can be included in future versions of rearfoot the possibility bentana entering the command line?

Best regards.

petrockblog
    Keymaster

after you quit ES, press a key when it first returns to terminal, and it will drop to a command prompt.

meta
    Participant

Hello sir:

It occurs early starting Raspberry Pi 2. achievement that the console or command line mode is maintained when I want and when I want to enter backfoot.

So I want a system that is able to get what you want as do other proposals hindfoot type.

As emulator, hindfoot seems best, only it lacks what I say. The rest of hindfoot’ve done a good job.

A greetings.

Floob

Hi,

(I think hindfoot/backfoot = RetroPie)
    You can boot straight to the command line everytime if you want – is that what you mean?

You can manage this in the setup menu. So exit Emultation Station with F4. press another button within 5 seconds to stop it restarting), then type “sudo /home/pi/RetroPie-Setup/restropie-setup.sh”
    Then look in the setup menu for the option to boot to the command line.

meta
    Participant

Hello:

When pulse F4, came to the terminal. I have to put the Login. You said that pressing F4 and I press another button within 5 seconds.
    Press the button you press on the keyboard, passes 5 seconds and returns to the home screen. It is not retained in the terminal.

Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Ideas for Further Enhancements’ is closed to new topics and replies.