Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    roman
    Participant

The idea is to add theme-ing capabilities (xml) to the shutdown menu.

karloss
    Participant

+1

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

nosifone
    Participant

Tout a fait d’accord, c’est la seul chose que je n’ai pas réussis à modifier dans mon skin. Ce serait bien de pouvoir modifier la police et les couleurs au minimum :)
    Je vais en discuter avec aloshi

nosifone
    Participant

Réponse de Aloshi :

There isn’t really a good place to change things that aren’t per-system (like the menu stuff), so there isn’t an easy way to do it, unfortunately. Same for a “switch systems” sound.

If you aren’t afraid of changing the source code, you can change the hard-coded values.

For the menu stuff, (/home/pi/supplementary/EmulationStation/) src/components/GuiMenu.cpp, line 14:
    std::shared_ptr<Font> font = Font::get(*mWindow->getResourceManager(), Font::getDefaultPath(), FONT_SIZE_LARGE);

Change this to:
    std::shared_ptr<Font> font = Font::get(*mWindow->getResourceManager(), “/home/pi/MY_FONT.ttf”, 0.07f * Renderer::getScreenHeight());

(Change the path and 0.07 as you like)

Line 16 controls the “selected text” color:
    mList->setSelectedTextColor(0x0000FFFF);

Change the 0000FFFF to your favorite RGBA hex color (make sure it starts with 0x!).

To change the color of the items on the menu, lines 79-88:
    mList->addObject(“Settings”, “es_settings”, 0x0000FFFF);

Again, change 0000FFFF to whatever you
    like.

After changing the file, go to the root of the EmulationStation directory (/home/pi/supplementary/EmulationStation) and run “make” to recompile. After that your changes should take effect.

Malheureusement je n’ai pas trouvé le dossier et le fichier a modifier dans ma raspberry par SSH.

nosifone
    Participant
    roman
    Participant

That’s so much better, thanks for sharing!

theturnipking
    Participant

Recompiling components is that simple? Huh.

Maybe I’ll poke around and see about trying to add a “sort by release date” option myself instead of asking if it’s possible.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Ideas for Further Enhancements’ is closed to new topics and replies.