Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Current State of X11 / Odriod RetroPie ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    robertybob
    Participant

I guess this is a question which can only be answered by a few people here, but could someone tell me what the current state of RetroPie is on this architecture?

I’m assuming all emulators (more specifically PPSSPP, Reicast and YaBause) run near near-perfectly (as in, nearly as good as a desktop PC)? There’s the Odriod-C2 out next month and I wondered whether I should take the plunge now and pre-order.

Obviously there are no images for any board other than the Raspberry Pi, but will this change within the coming weeks?

petrockblog
    Keymaster

X86/X11 support is pretty good.

Odroid is bad/limited.

there will be no images. source only.

robertybob
    Participant

Ah right. I thought I knew what X11 was but obviously not lol. X86 is 64bit e.g Windows 7 64bit.. what’s X11?

zerojay
    Participant

X86 is 32-bit, generally. amd64 or x86-64 is normally the 64-bit versions. X11 is a standard for graphical servers, drawing windows on screen, etc…

gizmo98
    Participant
    gizmo98
    Participant
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.