Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Hey, I have a Pi Zero and Retorpie is running fine and well… however, I have to transfer Via usb which works, kind of. The issue is, it will only transfer around 600 roms per console and randomly, for instance it doesn’t transfer A-C it will do parts of all letters.

1) I have the fullromset for FBA and it only transfers around 618. If I put the roms it wont transfer, into the Neo geo folder then they appear in Neo Geo but I want everything under FBA.

Again, with the SNES it only transfers around 653 of 2100 roms.

2) Retropie/retroarch configs, what is the best video output setting? I tried 1920×1080 60hz? and it ran terrible. So I left it as default

3) Shall I touch the memory split setting at all?

Thanks

dankcushions
    Participant

i can’t help with your USB stuff (I run my games directly from my USB stick rather than using the transfer service), but with you second question – what you mean by “video output setting” – the “retroarch render resolution” accessible within the https://github.com/RetroPie/RetroPie-Setup/wiki/runcommand ?

if so, i run that at ‘video output’ (which is whatever your TV is running at – for me it’s 1080p) with no issue. the only way it should cause slowdown is if you’re running shaders, which I don’t.

memory split – i think 256MB is probably best, although the only thing it seems to affect is emulation station (issues with lots of system pictures)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘New to RetroPie? Start Here!’ is closed to new topics and replies.