Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hardware
    Cordless Rumblepad™ 2
    RaspberryPi 2

Software
    OSMC
    Retrosmc

Problem:
    I started RetroPie and I stuck at the menue “controller detected”. My controller is attached but pressing any button does not result in anything. Nothing happens.

sparkyvan
    Participant

Hardware
    Cordless Rumblepad™ 2
    RaspberryPi 2

Software
    OSMC
    Retrosmc

Problem: i have the same cordless rumblepad 2. I have the same problem, I can see the receiver getting the signal, but nothing happens at the configuration screen. I had the original raspberry pi (v1 256 mb ram) and it worked flawlessly with my rumblepad and SNES roms
    in checking the log, i see that it is registered
    osmc@osmc:~$ cat .emulationstation/es_log.txt
    lvl2: EmulationStation – v2.0.1a, built Jan 17 2016 – 19:46:36
    lvl2: Creating surface…
    lvl2: Created window successfully.
    lvl2: Added unconfigured joystick Logitech Logitech Cordless RumblePad 2 (GUID: 030000006d04000019c2000010010000, instance ID: 0, device index: 0).
    lvl2: Checking available OpenGL extensions…
    lvl2: ARB_texture_non_power_of_two: MISSIN

theincogtion
    Participant

Did I get you right that the rumblepad was working fine on RPi 1 but has problems on RPi 2?

sparkyvan
    Participant

hi, well not in the way you think, I was not using this wireless rumblepad 2 and RetroPi, I was using it on the old Raspbmc (not osmc) and also using it only for the snes9x emulator to play SNES games. I was using it thru the ROm Colection Browser addon, and using a simple script to initiate runlevel 4, which would kill XBMC (at the time) and load the emulator. But yes in this way, the same rumblepad worked great.

theincogtion
    Participant

ok thanks so there is hope that it can be ported to osmc.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.