Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Hello,
    I’ve used the retroarch config and set up my dualshock controller as I like it. I can navigate the menus fine, but when I start up a game (In this case Mortal Kombat II), it totally breaks down. Obviously it’s reading my input correctly because the config and menus work perfectly, but in game, I can press start, at character select, I move right, then try to go down, which instead selects the character (dammit Johnny Cage), and once in the game, nothing works besides blocking and moving left and right. I am extremely confused as to what’s going on here. (This is the SNES MKII, not the arcade cabinet version) can anyone give me some insight, here?

Floob

These should help:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t seem to have that retropie_setup.sh file. Also, newly discovered: Holding Y (Square) Gives me a prompt, “State case: 0” in yellow text at the bottom of the screen, where it usually tells me the controllers plugged in when I start. Also, left on the dpad is high kick (Y), and Triangle (X) seems to exit the game, but only sometimes.

I am so confused.

Floob

Sorry, you’re better off checking out the second video in that playlist.

Basically, if you go here
    “cd /home/pi/RetroPie-Setup”
    then
    “sudo ./retropie_setup.sh”

that will get you into the setup.

I’d use that auto setup rather than hardcode values in the retroarch.cfg file.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok, I seem to have fixed it. I went into the cfg file and changed things to how i thought it should look, and it seems to work now.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.