Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie Controller Preference Problem in Libretro

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have built a bartop arcade cabinet with a Xin Mo controller for my arcade buttons/joysticks. I also would like to use my two DS3 wireless controllers for emulators like SNES and N64 since they have shoulder buttons, etc and are just better suited to those games. After many hours of config hell, I have finally got almost everything setup the way I want. Almost …

For NES (FCEUmm) if my DS3 controllers are connected, it always overrides my controller config and assigns them as User 1 and User 2 even though I want to use the arcade buttons for NES. I have mapped out the buttons in the libretro GUI and even pointed the start command in es_systems.cfg to bypass the shared retroarch.cfg in favor of a static one I saved after manually mapping out the buttons from the Xin Mo controller. I set “Autoconfig Enable” to OFF in the GUI and confirmed that input_autodetect_enable = “false” is in the cfg file.

Is there a way to setup a preference for User 1 and User 2 to always be the Xin Mo even if the DS3 controllers are connected?? I have attached my cfg file.

Anonymous
    Inactive

bump

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.