I’m having a little bit of trouble configuring my (very cheap) USB controllers to work with PocketSNES.
First I’ll describe the behaviour I’m seeing:
– both controllers work to navigate the main Emulation Station menu
– I open Super Mario World and select 2-player
– I play as player 1 with controller 1 fine until I die, then it loads the world screen
– I then try to use controller 2 to move the character, but it fails
– I can move the character with controller 1 to select a level
– I try to play level with controller 1, but it fails
– I can play the level using controller 2
Other games have other problems, this one is the closest to working.
I ran the retroarch-joyconfig tool to configure both controllers. I ran:
retroarch-joyconfig -j 1 -p 1 >> /opt/retroarch/configs/all/retroarch.cfg
retroarch-joyconfig -j 0 -p 2 >> /opt/retroarch/configs/all/retroarch.cfg
I also tried setting the controls just by hitting F1 to get to the RGUI > Settings > Input settings, but that didn’t resolve anything.
Necessary and Functional
These cookies are placed to make it possible to analyze this website (with Google Analytics) and optimize for the purpose of a.o. the usability.
Cookie names: _ga, _gat, _gid
These cookies are placed to show advertisements (of Google AdSense) and to get these close to your interest.
Cookie names: id, IDE, FLC, DSID, SNID, NID
These cookies are required to show the cookie notification bar, remember your cookie acceptance choice and apply this choice.
Cookie names: privacy_embeds, wpca_consent, woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, wp_woocommerce_session_, wp-settings-1, wp-settings-time-1