Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    slipperypickle
    Participant

Hi guys

i know that there are a few topics about the pi3 now but i couldn’t find if the controlboard is compatible with the rpi3?

zionad
    Participant

I wonder why you havent seen any responses yet. We cant be the only ones that want to know this? Im about to pull the trigger on my first retropi project and want to use the pi3. Is there alternative control blocks for arcade buttons if this one isnt compatible?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Just ordered a complete config (switches, joysticks etc) my last step is either the controlblock or the I-Pac2 but it has to work on the Pi3.

So a reaction would be nice

Kind regards!

twitch0815
    Participant

Have not tested control block but if you want something cheap that does work check out zero delay usb encoder.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi

Although I appreciate the suggestion for me the controlblock would be the preferred solution. USB solutions are 14 in a dozen with all their perks.

And I would like to support the project this way.

Maurice

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

To all interested, got a reply from the producer of the controlblock that it works with the Pi3 3

Hello Maurice,

yes, the ControlBlock works with the RPi 3!

Thanks and best Regards,
    Florian

petrockblock.com

Happy gamimg!

maughanorama
    Participant

https://www.abelectronics.co.uk/products/17/Raspberry-Pi–Raspberry-Pi-2-Model-B/54/IO-Pi-Plus

im going to use the above ,,, slighlty cheaper than control block and you get 32 extra inputs as well as the 26 on the pi. however some configuration is going to be required so if you are not versed in linux it m,ay be a struggle but to be honest its nothing a quick google wont sort

petrockblog
    Keymaster

[quote=119108]I wonder why you havent seen any responses yet. We cant be the only ones that want to know this? Im about to pull the trigger on my first retropi project and want to use the pi3. Is there alternative control blocks for arcade buttons if this one isnt compatible?

[/quote]

Hi everyone, sorry for this delayed answer. The ControlBlock is compatible with the Raspberry Pi 3!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘GPIO Adapter, ControlBlock etc.’ is closed to new topics and replies.